Organisational is for selected Green Belts, Black Belts and Sponsors leading cross functional business improvement projects and programmes and provides a deep understanding of the organisational and change management issues and approaches. Our programme includes 2 days on-site support.
During this one week course we’ll cover the following aspects of improvement::-
- Understand how change impacts us at the personal level and how managing change effectively can assist project delivery times and quality
- How to sell complex change to an organisation; negotiation skills; advanced cost benefit creation
- How to transfer or replicate a process across different teams/organisations/geographic boundaries
- Performing detailed data analysis using data mining and analytic techniques
- Understanding the IT interface when developing IT related solutions to business process improvements
- Process Management techniques
- Simulation techniques
This course has been designed specifically to improve improvement project success when handling change across the business. This course sets the scene for those wishing to further develop to develop and lead organisational change programmes and certify as a Master Black Belt.
You will learn about how change happens – within a business culture as well as individually and how through planning and action we can speed up the implementation of buinsess improvements through making use of this understanding. In addition you will learn how to actively ‘sell’ change to your business, how to negotiate with people in your business at all levels to get buy in to improvement as well as implementations.
Our modules on process transfer and replication are designed for people with geographic or multi-unit responsibilities and will show the process to take in order to make broad solution deployment a reality.
In addition you will also cover more advanced data analysis techniques including simulation that will enable you to perform and act as an expert in your organisation
Since IT is a fundamental part of every business operation you will also learn the basics of how to translate a business process solution into IT requirements and how to work on the business to IT interface. Again, aimed at improving the effectiveness of your project delivery to achieve benefits in the shortest possible time.